Curated by experts. Vetted with data.
We use a combination of quantitative analysis and industry expertise to curate top works from the most important artists working today, as well as some of the most coveted collectibles on the market.
Across all investment categories, Otis seeks to present our members assets that:
At Otis, we want to create the world’s first democratized art collection that could rival that of a museum. We seek to acquire works that resonate with our community of young collectors interested in engaging with contemporary issues through art.
Therefore, we focus on art created by:
• Contemporary artists whose message resonates with our community;
• Artists who have either institutional support or established gallery representation
• Artists who have sufficient available data. Since we vet works through rigorous quantitative analysis, we require enough data to build a quantitative case for a work.
We focus on major comic keys that resonate with our investors and hold a significant place in the history of the medium.
Therefore, we seek comics with the following attributes:
• Bronze age and earlier (pre 1984)
• Feature key first appearances of culturally relevant characters;
• Highest supply quality
• Sufficient issue-level price data to make a quantitative case for the book.
We seek to acquire sneakers that are meaningful to our generation and that reflect a strong investment case.
Therefore, we focus on sneakers with the following characteristics:
• From the Hype Era, Modern Era, Golden Era, or Origins Era
• Are part of prominent collaborations or have culturally significant creators
• Sufficient available data to build a quantitative case for a grail
New drops open every week for as little as $1/share. Subscribe to stay updated.