The Game: This collection includes Tetris I (9.8, A++, Rev-A, Oval SOQ) and Tetris II (9.8, A++, Rev-A, Oval SOQ).
The Offer: $23,000 ($14.22 / share)
- 42.2% gain to the Drop Value of $16,200, or $10.00 / share
- 9.1% premium to the Current Market cap (as of close on 9/10) of $21,108.60, or $13.03 / share
- Most Recent: Tetris, 9.4, A+, Oval SOQ sold for $4,200 on 8/31/21.
- Most Comparable: Tetris, 9.8, A+, Oval SOQ sold for $5,520 on 7/10/2020.
- There are no public sales of Tetris 2 within the past 365 days.
Submit Counteroffer: Get in touch with our team here.
Join the Conversation: Chat with other Otis members about this offer on Discord.
Trading has been placed on hold pending investor feedback related to the offer. We asked shareholders to provide feedback by Thursday, September 16th at 5pm ET.
The Otis team will approve or reject the offer based on a number of factors, including shareholder vote, recent sales, and trading price on Otis. If the buyout is approved, investors will be eligible to receive a payout into their Otis cash account once the transaction is finalized.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (9/15/21, 11:15am ET):
After multiple counteroffers, the new highest offer is $27,500. This offer would net investors $17.00/share, representing a 70% gain vs. the drop value and a 30.5% gain vs. the last traded price.
RESULT (9/17/21, 11:00am ET):
The offer was rejected. The results of investor feedback were 61% reject and 39% approve, weighted by shares.
New drops open every week for as little as $1/share. Subscribe to stay updated.