• The leading collectible video game grading company, WATA Games, has released a population report for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games, with future reports for other consoles planned.
• With rare video games commanding high prices, the report lends more insight into the makeup of the rare games market.
• Virgil Abloh, the designer who founded luxury fashion label Off-White, passed away last weekend after a private battle with a rare form of cancer. He was 41.
• In his short life, Abloh managed to bring streetwear to the forefront of fashion, merging the online world with haute couture while collaborating with commercial brands like Nike and Evian.
• Fun Fact: Abloh originally studied architecture and earned a master's degree in the field from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He noted in a recent interview that he started Off-White as a way to investigate architecture.
• This week in the Otis Discord, we’re talking about: upcoming drops, Daredevil comics, and more — join the conversation.
• The Greenberg Gallery’s newest installation is a collection of work by Katherine Bernhardt, including Hamburger Bacon Black Olive and Mushroom With Salted Caramel Pretzel Concrete and Hi Fi Fo Fum. Bernhardt’s Sneakers, Computers, Capri Sun, 2014 is trading on Otis.
• Bansky is well-known for his publicity stunts and his latest one may have just occurred in NYC. A woman on TikTok claims she may have bought two paintings from the elusive British artist for just $120. Bansky’s Police Car, 2003, is trading on Otis.
• Milwaukee Bucks Giannis Antetokounmpo apparently just discovered what some of us have known since we were kids -- that Oreos are best dunked in milk. A Giannis Rookie Card (2013 Immaculate Collection /99 #131 Dual PSA 10) is trading on Otis.
This week on Otis Mag, we looked up the population details from the WATA report for the games currently on Otis, so you don't have to.
New drops open every week for as little as $1/share. Subscribe to stay updated.